Thursday 2 February 2012

Let's Start At The Very Beginning

My name is Holly and this is my anger management class.

It was never intended you see but the thing for which I show most natural flair would seem to be ranting.

What's that? You need a mental image? Ok. I'm sitting on my bed, a place I don't tend to move from unless I want to get myself a cup of tea - unless mum or dad are kind enough to do the honours.

From here, I will go on iTunes, anxiously await emails from UCAS about university offers, furiously check my Twitter to see if I have any more followers (the more the merrier so get following @HollyMStevenson) and playing a bit of Temple Run (my new addiction) on my phone.

Basically, I will do anything which will prevent me from studying. My new chosen method of procrastination is this blog. Friends who have regularly said I should write a blog were no doubt humouring me but there's a lot to say and here is where it starts.

I intend to blog daily - it may be a general rant I need to share with you about people at the gym, or about a certain shop, or whatever I feel the need to share. I hope you enjoy.

I've called my Blog "Hollz at Home" in the spirit of doing what it says on the tin: Holly, sitting at home.
The "Home" part may change slightly - for now I'm in my family house but I may blog from school, the bus home or take my life into my own hands and write as mum drives. Because my choice of msn was jut so genius my good, witty friends do now address me as "hollz at school" "hollz at starbucks" or whatever takes their fancy. The the msn name was hollz_at_home - in my mind the underscores give it that extra cool edge...

Well good people, my friends of the blog, I hope you subscribe or do whatever you feel you should do, and tell people about it, visit me again, go wild you only live once!

HASTA LA VISTA!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm delighted you are blogging Hollz. It's like your morning rant over breakfast - but online. Hurray X

    ReplyDelete